Are you planning a trip to Dubai? Whether you’re going for business or pleasure, you’ll need a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. There are a few different types of visas available for travel to Dubai, and the one you’ll need will depend on the purpose and duration of your trip. For business travel, you’ll need a business visa, which will allow you to stay in Dubai for up to 90 days. If you’re planning to work in Dubai, you’ll need to apply for a work visa instead. For tourist travel, there are two types of visas available: a short-term visit visa, which allows you to stay in Dubai for up to 30 days, or a long-term visit visa, which allows you to stay for up to 90 days. If you’re planning to stay in Dubai for more than 90 days, you’ll need to apply for a resident visa instead. The process of applying for a visa to Dubai can be done entirely online, and it’s usually pretty quick and easy. However, it’s important to make sure that you apply for the right type of visa and have all the required documents and information ready before you begin the application process.
Passport Clear Color Copy Front and Back side Scan Copy
Passport Size Photo 1.(White Background) Scan Copy
Last UAE Entry Visa Or Exit Visa Copy
Emergency Contact Number
SINGAPORE TOURIST VISA
Original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Photographs: 2 Two recent colored passport size photographs adhered to the form (35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months; taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features. The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.) Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted and kindly ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected.
Visa application form. Visa application form filled out in detail(block letters) and signed by the applicant.
Itinerary Copy of round trip tickets
Hotel Reservations Copy of the Hotel Confirmation
Personal Invitation If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Singapore ie. copy of their Singapore passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Singapore, copies of their Singapore residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.
Personal Letter A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Singapore, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation
Visa Processing time – 3 Working days
MALAYSIAN TOURIST VISA
- Visa Application Form filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant. Note : For applicant applying in Kolkata and New Delhi VFS (back to back Application Form is to be filled)
- Passport* (original and copy).
- Passport should be valid for at least 9 months from the date of application.
- 2 recent photograph 3.5 * 4.5 cm 80% of face appearance (in white background only)-
- Confirmed returned air-ticket with flight details & ticket no. (Original and copy)..
- Invitation letter / covering letter / supporting document(s) (if any).
- Payment of visa fee & Service Charges in cash.
- Applicants traveling for the 1st time or hold a fresh passport, need to submit photocopy of the last 3 month updated bank statement (Not applicable to applications submitted in Chennai and Hyderabad)
- All documents must be in A4 size
- * Validity of the passport shall be more than 9 months from the date of travel. Please ensure 2 (two) complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of visa stamping and approval
- From 1 January 2012, travellers making Short Visits to Sri Lanka are required to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
- The ETA is initially limited to 30 days stay in Sri Lanka from the date of arrival although it may be extended for up to 6 months. The ETA is valid for 3 months.
- An intended traveller visiting Sri Lanka for a short stay as a Tourist , for Business or In Transit must obtain an ETA prior to arrival.
- Your Passport must be valid for at least 180 days from the day that you plan to enter the shores of Sri Lanka.
Hongkong Visa can be obtained on Arrival
- Thailand Visa can be obtained on Arrival or you have the option of Obtaining the visa here.
- The applicants must submit the following relevant documents, depending on the purpose of their visit:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with one blank page.
- Visa Application Form completely filled out.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Evidence of Transportation
- Confirmed air ticket.
- Evidence of adequate finance
- Endorsement of $500 per person or $1000 per family in the passport. (or)
- Photo copy of the Credit Card issued by a bank or financial institution (or)
- Latest 6 months bank statement
- Proof of hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand if any
- In case of group of travelers guaranteed by private travel agent or sponsored by public/private corporate. However, the agent/corporate must issue a guarantee/sponsor letter which is signed by authorized person and attached with the list of group members citing details (name and passport details of each individual, confirmed return flight information and hotel reservation of the group.
- Original, signed India passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Visa application formVisa application form filled out in detail(block letters) and signed by the applicant.
- ItineraryCopy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Foreign Exchange or Credit Card copy. Applicant must provide Foreign Exchange or Credit Card copy
- Bank Statement Original bank statements for the past 3 months. The most recent statement should show evidence of sufficient funds for travel of approximately $300 per day.
- Employment Letter Original letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, stating the date on which you were hired, your position with the company, and that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. For students, please submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
- Hotel ReservationsCopy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Personal LetterA personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of China, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation
- The U.S. Consulate General, India processes applications for both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas to the United States.
- Nonimmigrant visas are for people visiting the U.S. temporarily for tourism, business, education, medical treatment, or petition-based employment. The type of visa required depends on your purpose of travel.
- Immigrant visas are for applicants planning to permanently relocate to the United States.
- Consular Districts The U.S. Embassy, New Delhi provides consular services in the states of Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and the country of Bhutan. If you are not in the Delhi Consular district, find your nearest consulate below.
The Consulate General in Chennai provides consular services for the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territories of Lakshadweep islands, Pondicherry, and the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
The Consulate General in Hyderabad provides consular services for the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The Consulate General in Kolkata provides consular services for the states of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Orissa, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, and Assam.
The Consulate General in Mumbai provides consular services for the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, and the Union Territories of Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.